of Ciasa Iris B&B** & Apartments in Colfosco Alta Badia
Price list of Ciasa Iris B&B** & Apartments
Prices and general conditions
- The daily rates are in euro per person, per day, with the indicated treatment and a minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Pets are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
The prices include:
- Outdoor parking;
- Free WI-FI connection;
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer.
- Garage for bikes and motorcycles during the summer season.
- Rooms: Bed linen, bath towels and daily cleaning;
- Apartments: Bed linen, bath and kitchen towels with weekly change, mid-week cleaning of floors and bathroom. Final cleaning.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out
- Lodgings are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
Reservation and deposit
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by bank transfer to the following account
Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia
NAME: B&B Ciasa Iris di Costa Irene| Str. Sotdlijia, 63 | 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
IBAN: IT 08 T 08010 58341 000301005880
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total price will be charged;
- from 29 to 9 days before arrival: 70% of the total price will be charged;
- less than 9 days before arrival, late arrival, smaller number of guests, early departure or no-show: 100% of the total price will be charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.